- Around 21 thick slices of smoked salmon tenderloin
- 5 oz white sushi rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup fresh soybeans (edamame)
- 5.2 oz red cabbage, chopped
- 1 snack cucumber, in thin ribbons
- 2 or 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- Roasted sesame seeds
Makes three sushi bowls with smoked salmon
- Cook the sushi rice as indicated on the packaging and place into three bowls to allow the rice to cool slightly.
- Slice the cucumber into thin ribbons using a peeler or cheese slicer, and finely chop the red cabbage and radishes. Place the ingredients into the bowls with sushi rice and top with pieces of thickly sliced salmon. Garnish with roasted sesame seeds, and serve with soy sauce.