- 6 oz smoked salmon slices
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ red onion
- 3 radishes
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup yoghurt of your choice (full, low-fat, Greek)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 3 mini wraps
- Juice of 1 lime
Makes three mini wraps filled with salmon and salad.
- Dice the avocado, chop the red onion, halve the cherry tomatoes, cut the radishes into thin slices, and put all the ingredients together with a handful of arugula in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with the juice of half a lime. Mix everything together and set to one side. If possible, make the salad one hour before serving and place in the refrigerator, so that the flavours can mingle fully.
- Finely chop the cilantro, and mix it with the yogurt and the rest of the lime juice to make a fresh dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan on high heat. Spread some oil on the wraps and grill them on both sides.
- Fill each wrap with two large tablespoons of the avocado salad and two slices of smoked salmon, and serve with the yoghurt-lime sauce and fresh cilantro.