- 2 hot-smoked salmon fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 8 green asparagus spears
- 2 radishes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cooked yellow or red beet
- 1/2 cup edamame beans (soy beans)
- Salt and pepper
- Hollandaise sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Makes 2 lukewarm salads with warm-smoked salmon and Hollandaise sauce
- Dice the avocado, and cut the radishes and yellow beet into thin slices. Halve the cherry tomatoes and place all these ingredients plus the edamame beans into a large bowl.
- Prepare the asparagus by removing the hard stems and then boil the spears for 3 minutes until al dente (note: only add the asparagus when the water has come to the boil). Add the warm asparagus and the arugula to the other chopped vegetables and season with salt, pepper and a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make the Hollandaise sauce according to the instructions on the packaging, and heat the warm-smoked salmon fillet (90 seconds in the microwave at 600W or 6 minutes in a preheated oven at 400°F).
- Serve the warm-smoked salmon fillet on a dish, together with the lukewarm salad and a generous spoonful of Hollandaise sauce.
Tip: the warm-smoked salmon fillet is delicious served warm or cold. If you decide to serve the smoked salmon cold, remove it from the refrigerator and any packaging about 20 minutes before serving.