- 6 slices of flame-roasted smoked salmon
- 12 small blinis
- 1.8 oz cream cheese
- 1 snack cucumber, sliced into thin ribbons
Makes six blini burgers with flame-roasted smoked salmon
- Slice the cucumber into thin ribbons using a peeler or cheese slicer, and put these onto cocktail sticks in a zigzag pattern.
- Take a blini, spread it with a teaspoon of cream cheese, followed by a slice of flame-roasted smoked salmon (folded in half) and a few arugula leaves. Finish with a second blini to complete the burger, and hold it in place with a cocktail stick through the middle of the burger.
- Repeat to make the other five burgers and serve at room temperature.