- 6 slices of flame-roasted smoked salmon
- 1 large naan bread (or two smaller ones)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill
- Optional: salt and pepper
Makes one large naan pizza with salmon
- Bake the naan bread in the oven until crispy. Consult the instructions on the packaging for this.
- Mix the cream cheese with the lemon juice and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Spread the naan bread with a generous layer of this mixture and place the flame-roasted smoked salmon on top.
- Garnish with a few thin slices of radish and freshly chopped dill, and serve at room temperature.
Tip: delicious as a light dinner with a fresh salad, or cut into thin strips to serve with drinks or as a starter!